Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A desktop computer equipped with a variety of assistive technology software is located at Simpson Library, on the 1st floor, close to the Circulation Desk. This computer is available to all students requiring accommodations to access library materials and services. In order to maintain availability for students who require its software, this computer is restricted to users that need them.
- Read&Write by Texthelp (available on multiple computers)
- 4 OCR capable scanners are available in the 1st floor of the Simpson Library.
- 1 Zeta Overhead Book Scanner
- 2 Flatbed Scannx Scanners
- 1 Microfilm Scanner
- A SmartView Document Magnifier is also available on the 1st floor of Simpson Library.