Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print books and e-books are searchable thru Quest or the Catalog. You can also search directly in one of the e-book collections listed on this page.
Medicine Call Numbers
Browse these call numbers or click this link for a more detailed breakdown:
- RA is Pubic aspects of medicine. Including diseases, epidemiology.
- RB is Pathology
- RC is Internal Medicine. Including infectious, parasitic diseases, tumors, and oncology.
- RD is Surgery
- RE is Opthalmology
- RG is Gynecology and Obstetrics
- RJ is Pediatrics
- RL is Dermatology
- RM is Therapeutics, Pharmacology, Nutrition
- RS is Pharmacy and materia, medica
- RT is Nursing
- RV is Botanic
If we don't have the item you are looking for...
Request it via Interlibrary Loan and we will borrow it for you from another institution.
It's free and we do all the work for you!