Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Submitting EDCI 590 / EDUC 530 Projects to Eagle Scholar
Following the guidelines below, all students enrolled in EDUC 530 Master’s Research and EDCI 590 Individual Research can upload the final version of their work to Eagle Scholar, UMW's institutional repository. Your work will be discoverable through online search engines, and a description of your paper will appear in the library's online catalog.
How to Submit Your Final Paper:
- Access the Eagle Scholar digital repository
- Click Student Research Submissions.
- Login, or click Sign Up to create a new account.
- Read and accept the terms of the Submission Form and License Agreement.
- Enter the personal and descriptive submission information into the online form.
- Upload the pdf file(s) of your project.
- Press “Submit” to complete the process.
PLEASE NOTE: Final advisor approval of your project is required before online publication. Approval can be given in the form of signed cover sheet. If you need assistance scanning the signed cover sheet and adding it to your PDF, please contact the library.