Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Biology 260 Course Guide
Use this guide to find resources for projects in Biology 260:
- News: find topic inspiration in news and current research
- Reference Resources: find background information in encyclopedias
- Articles: search article databases for scholarly literature
- Books and E-Books: find books in the catalog and e-book databases.
- Internet Sources: reliable sources of biology information online
Need assistance? Feel free to contact me. I'm here to help!
You can also get help at the Simpson Library Reference Desk in-person, by phone (654-1148), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or chat.
How Did We Do?
Please take this brief survey to tell us how we did during our classroom session.