Who May Borrow
Only currently enrolled students and actively employed faculty and staff of the University of Mary Washington may borrow equipment.
Late Charges Late fees are $5.00 per day. Charges continue to accrue when the HCC is closed.
Replacement Costs for Lost or Damaged Equipment
Anyone borrowing equipment is required to sign a form indicating that they "understand that there are certain responsibilities associated with the usage of this equipment and agree to the following terms and conditions":
- borrower understands that all electronic equipment and/or accessories are the property of the University of Mary Washington.
- borrower will return all equipment to the University of Mary Washington in the same condition in which it was provided to me.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date/time.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment will result in an overdue fine.
- borrower is responsible for the replacement cost for equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged. Damages include but are not limited to accidents, neglect, or misuse.