The Stafford Campus Library has
- 2 iPod Touch
- 4 Flip videos cameras (USB and battery powered)
- 2 Kodak Zi8
Note: Use of the video cameras is on a first come/first borrow basis. Library holds are not available for these items.
Who May Borrow
Only currently enrolled students and actively employed faculty and staff of the University of Mary Washington may borrow these items.
Video cameras may be borrowed for a period of 7 days.
What You Borrow
- Flip Videos are loaned with a protective carrying case and a TV cable. You are expected to return the items identified in the previous sentence when you return the video camera to the Library. You will be billed replacement costs for lost or damaged components.
- Kodaks are loaned with an HDMI cable, an AV cable, and a power cord.
- iPod Touches are loaned with earbuds and a USB cable
NOTE: You are expected to return the items identified above when you return the video camera to the library. You will be billed replacement costs for lost or damaged components.
Replacement Costs for Lost or Damaged Videos
- borrower understands that all electronic equipment and/or accessories are the property of the University of Mary Washington.
- borrower will return all equipment to University of Mary Washington in the same condition in which it was provided to me.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment will result in an overdue fine.
- borrower is responsible for the replacement cost for equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged. Damages include but are not limited to accidents, neglect, or misuse.
- borrower understands that legal action may be taken for failure to return equipment without proper compensation.