Because of potential loss or damage to technology items, nothing will be shipped via intercampus mail. Further information is available about technology at Simpson Library or the Stafford Library.
Who May Borrow
Only currently enrolled students and actively employed faculty and staff of the University of Mary Washington may borrow.
Late Charges $1 per hour or any part of an hour for 3 hour equipment. $5 a day late fee for 3 day equipment.
Replacement Costs for Lost or Damaged Microphone
Anyone borrowing a piece of equipment is required to sign a form indicating that they "understand that there are certain responsibilities associated with the usage of this equipment and agree to the following terms and conditions":
- borrower understands that all electronic equipment and/or accessories are the property of the University of Mary Washington.
- borrower will return all equipment to the University of Mary Washington in the same condition in which it was provided to me.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date/time.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment will result in an overdue fine.
- borrower is responsible for the replacement cost for equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged. Damages include but are not limited to accidents, neglect, or misuse.