The HCC Information Desk has two Sony Playstation 4 game consoles. Use of the Playstation 4 consoles is on a first come/first borrow basis. Current availability information can be found on the UMW Libraries site.
Who May Borrow
Only currently enrolled students and actively employed faculty and staff of the University of Mary Washington may borrow a Sony Playstation 4
Sony Playstation 4 consoles may be borrowed for a period of 3 days.
Late fees are $5.00 per day. Charges continue to accrue when the HCC is closed.
What You Borrow
Sony Playstation 4 consoles are loaned with:
- One game console
- Two dualshock 4 wireless controllers
- One HDMI cable
- One AC power cord
- Two USB cables
- One quickstart guide
- One safety guide in carrying case
You are expected to return the seven (7) items identified when you return the Sony Playstation 4 at the end of your loan period. You will be billed replacement costs for lost or damaged components.
Replacement Costs for Lost or Damaged Playstation 4
Anyone borrowing a Sony Playstation 4 is required to sign a form indicating that they "understand that there are certain responsibilities associated with the usage of this equipment and agree to the following terms and conditions":
- borrower understands that all electronic equipment and/or accessories are the property of the University of Mary Washington.
- borrower will return all equipment to the University of Mary Washington in the same condition in which it was provided to me.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date/time.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment will result in an overdue fine.
- borrower is responsible for the replacement cost for equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged. Damages include but are not limited to accidents, neglect, or misuse.