The Fredericksburg Campus Library has three video cameras. Use of a video camera is on a first come/first borrow basis. Library holds are not available for this item.
Who May Borrow
Only currently enrolled students and actively employed faculty and staff of the University of Mary Washington may borrow a video camera.
Video cameras may be borrowed for a period of 7 days.
What You Borrow
Video cameras are loaned with 1) a rechargeable battery 2) a universal battery charger 3) an HDMI cable 4) a video cable 5) a users' manual 6) a 8GB SDHE memory card and 7) a carrying case. You are expected to return the seven items identified in the previous sentence when you return the video camera at the end of your loan period. You will be billed replacement costs for lost or damaged components.
Replacement Costs for Lost or Damaged Video Camera
Anyone borrowing an video camera is required to sign a form indicating that they "understand that there are certain responsibilities associated with the usage of this equipment and agree to the following terms and conditions":
- borrower understands that all electronic equipment and/or accessories are the property of the University of Mary Washington.
- borrower will return all equipment to the University of Mary Washington in the same condition in which it was provided to me.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date/time.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment will result in an overdue fine.
- borrower is responsible for the replacement cost for equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged. Damages include but are not limited to accidents, neglect, or misuse.